JB-526 EMPLOYER BRANDING SPECIALIST
Combine creative marketing practices with a deep understanding Human Resources practices.
- Developing our customers’ Employer Branding Strategy
- Creating marketing and implementation plans
- Managing marketing initiatives via different channels
- Leading Employer Branding and recruitment marketing projects
- Liaising with HR and marketing managers, as well as additional senior stakeholders in the organizations we work with.
- Previous MarCom/Marketing experience – a must
- Social media and digital marketing savvy – a big advantage
- HR/ Recruiting/ Sourcing/ Internal – Communication background – an advantage
- High level of English – a must
JB-527 DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We’re always looking for creative individuals who have extensive digital marketing experience who are looking for new and exciting challenges!
- Working with our clients to formulate their marketing strategy
- Creating marketing infrastructures
- Digital marketing management
- Coordinating and managing marketing collateral development
- Event management
- Previous pertinent experience as Marcom manager/coordinator, or advertising Account Executive, preferably with a B2B background
- High level of English – a MUST!
- Tech-savvy social media animal comfortable in a digital environment
JB-518 SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We’re looking for a creative Social Media professional to manage social accounts for leading tech companies.
- Creating and executing a content plan according to preset objectives.
- Increasing brand awareness and social reputation.
- Grow engagement for different target audiences – prospects, customers, employees, potential employees.
- Analyze, review, and report on social media campaigns.
- Communicate constantly with stakeholders on the accounting side.
- Experience in creative writing – A must!
- At least 1 year of experience as a social media manager– A must!
- English – mother tongue or equal, Hebrew – Fluent – A must!
- A self-starter with a unique and creative mind
JB-160 SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
We’re recruiting an experienced marketing manager – This role is your opportunity to grow professionally in the global marketing worlds and work closely with CMOs in leading hi-tech industries.
Minimum 5 years of experience in previous marketing roles
- Background in the hi-tech / B2B worlds – a significant advantage
- Experience in the digital & social media worlds – creating GTM plans, working closely with digital & social media teams.
- English at a high proficiency level – a must
- Tech savvy
JB-546 SENIOR LINKEDIN CAMPAIGN MANAGER
We’re looking for a Senior LinkedIn Campaign Manager to join our growing team.
We are offering a unique opportunity to join us and work with leading hi-tech companies.
As a Senior Linkedin Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing large scale budgets and large-scale campaigns
- Managing and setting up PPC campaigns and channels, such as industry research, account structure, ad-copy optimization, performance analyses, landing page optimization, bid management, spend allocation, etc.
- Providing full service and maintenance for our clients
- Developing and maintaining monthly media plans and summaries across all campaigns.
- Min 2 years’ experience in LinkedIn marketing
- Previous hands-on experience with Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Facebook, LinkedIn, or other paid search platforms
- High proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and large data analysis
- Independent, Proactive approach, fast learner, enthusiastic and initiative
Interested? Let’s do some innovative and professional B2B marketing.